Last month’s lessons are pretty much like timely reminders.
- I reaffirm this: “All is well that ends well.”
- Convictions cannot be taught, but may be caught.
- God is always preparing us–for tomorrow, for next month, or for 20 years from now.
- Before doing anything–always ask yourself, why?
- It’s okay to be vulnerable, but be so to the right people.
- God lets you go through it so you can grow through it.
- Bad experiences are life lessons wrapped in unexpected packaging.
- Whether it’s at work, an interview, or in friendships–be yourself.
- There’s always a reason that it’s an open door.
- Be there for people.