Constant reflection is an important practice. Here’s some of the reminders I collected in January:
- There are inconveniences or even pains we have to endure in order to retrieve or access what’s eternally more important.
- Never let go of your hope and vision for the future. It’s the only thing that can keep you going when the process becomes painful or confusing.
- There is no breakthrough without the “breaking through.”
- Always treasure moments of rest.
- Don’t let the rain at the end of the day make you forget the sunshine that woke you up in the morning.
- Things take time, relax. The seed doesn’t turn into a tree overnight.
- In the same way, what you invest in now may take time to produce its returns. Have faith in your investments. Don’t begrudge it for taking its time to unfold naturally.
- Tragic things often happen to cause us trudge away from even more danger.
- The world is dynamic, but temporary.
- Do not be consumed by the temporal.
Cover photo was taken during my flight to Thailand to attend the Prince Mahidol Award Conference 2018. We were about to land when I took it. 🙂